Critical Illness Cover
Should the worst happen and you are diagnosed with a critical illness, it is vital that you and your loved ones are protected financially.
Our partnership with ContractorFinancials means that you can get the help you need to arrange a critical illness cover that will protect you from the financial consequences of falling ill, leaving you to concentrate on getting better. This cover can do more than just settle debts or an outstanding mortgage; it will pay out a lump sum on diagnosis that can help you to pay for medical bills, adjustments to your lifestyle to help you cope with the illness, or simply pay for a holiday to recharge your batteries.
What are the benefits?
- Critical Illness cover pays out on diagnosis of a condition rather than on death, so that you can make use of the money whilst you are recuperating.
- Can help you fund changes to your car or home to help you keep your independence so that your life remains as normal as possible
- The critical illness policy will repay outstanding debts or mortgage loans
How does it work?
- With Critical illness cover you will receive a single payout on diagnosis, which is non-refundable, even if you return to full health.
- Like life cover, you can arrange your critical illness policy to cover you for a fixed term such up to retirement, or for the whole of your life.
- You also have the option of decreasing term assurance (DTA) when the amount of cover decreases over time.
- Contractor Financials are Independent Financial Advisors regulated by the FSA so they are able to search the whole of the market to find the best cover for your needs. They only work with insurers that have a history of paying claims and offer an affordable cover for contractors for the duration of the policy.
- Critical illness is best used in conjunction with Income Protection (Private Health Insurance) which will give you a monthly income if you are injured or become too ill to work and will continue to pay until you return to health.
For more detailed information and a quotation based on your needs please call 0845 062 8888 or email CPS@contractorfinancials.com
Financial advice is given by ContractorFinancials, which is a trading name of Contractor Financials Ltd and is regulated and authorised by the Financial Services