Independent Financial Advice
Your freelance status allows you the freedom to manage your own career without the constraints of permanent employment, but it can lead to problems when you try to secure suitable mortgages, pensions and insurance products.
With this in mind we have teamed up with the market leading Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs) at ContractorFinancials, who specialise in offering tailored financial solutions to contractors and freelance workers. They aim to bridge the gap between your current freelance status and the benefits you may have left behind as an employee.
A range of products tailored to your unique needs
- Pensions –reduce your tax and NI by up to 69% by transferring part of your contract into a personal pension. Save tax today whilst building your nest egg.
- ISAs and Investments – make the most of your savings. Shelter up to £10,680pa in a tax efficient Individual Savings Account
- Critical Illness Cover – will pay out a lump sum on diagnosis of a range of medical conditions.
- Contractor Mortgages –save the time and hassle of finding a mortgage or remortgage that reflects your Contractor status with our specially negotiated mortgage underwriting.
- Income Protection – provides a monthly income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
- Life Cover – safeguard the future for your family with life cover that will pay out in the event of your death.
For further details call 0845 062 8888 or email CPS@ContractorFinancials.com
Independent financial advice is given by Contractor Financials, which is a trading name of Contractor Financials Ltd and is regulated and authorised by the Financial Services Authority.